We are delighted to share with you a booklet titled "You gave me a chance", which covers the work done by WOTR under the 'Chance for girls project' in 344 villages of Maharashtra. The project was done in collaboration with the Germany-based Becker-Cordes Stiftung and the Rotary Clubs of Hagenn-Lenne & Lippetal.
CoDriVE-PD web-tool goes live!
Achieve Sustainability, Make Projects Climate Smart – A Quick and Easy Way
Watershed Organisation Trust (WOTR) announces the Release of CoDriVE-PD Software!
Click here to register and access the web-tool: http://codrive.wotr.in/
Click Here to obtain your free e-copy of the CoDriVE – Programme Designer handbook.
Click here to obtain access to the CoDriVE-PD Beta 1.0 version http://codrive.wotr.in/
This software tool is available free of charge up to the 15th August 2015
Feel free to use this web-based tool in your project site.
Do send your feedback / comments / queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How does this web-based tool help you?
- Simultaneous use in multiple locations (the supervisor can view inputs inserted in the field).
- Option of selecting, building region specific parameter databases for vulnerability (you may select and obtain data only for those parameters as required by your project / region)
- Data can be obtained integrated or segregated as required, with detailed analysis of the parameters and at multiple levels.
- Data review & validation at multiple levels
- Automatic generation of 5-digit vulnerability code
- Generation of the whole report
- Can be used in any country
In terms of usability:
This web-based tool is designed for data-input as an intuitive, step-wise and simple exercise.
- STEP 1: SECTORAL ANALYSIS - wherein the vulnerability context is defined/ built.
- STEP 2: CLIMATE RISKS & TRENDS - wherein the climate risks & community adaptation to those are chronicled
- STEP 3: SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS - wherein the parameters are selected & the code indicating vulnerability is generated