There is an urgent need to create mechanisms to empower widows in Yavatmal and Vidarbha, and give them the support they need to pick up the pieces of their lives and move forward. However, such initiatives are rare. One of the few such projects for the welfare of the helpless women is run by Watershed Organisation Trust (WOTR) and its sister organization Sampada Trust.
CoDriVE-PD web-tool goes live!
Achieve Sustainability, Make Projects Climate Smart – A Quick and Easy Way
Watershed Organisation Trust (WOTR) announces the Release of CoDriVE-PD Software!
Click here to register and access the web-tool: http://codrive.wotr.in/
Click Here to obtain your free e-copy of the CoDriVE – Programme Designer handbook.
Click here to obtain access to the CoDriVE-PD Beta 1.0 version http://codrive.wotr.in/
This software tool is available free of charge up to the 15th August 2015
Feel free to use this web-based tool in your project site.
Do send your feedback / comments / queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How does this web-based tool help you?
- Simultaneous use in multiple locations (the supervisor can view inputs inserted in the field).
- Option of selecting, building region specific parameter databases for vulnerability (you may select and obtain data only for those parameters as required by your project / region)
- Data can be obtained integrated or segregated as required, with detailed analysis of the parameters and at multiple levels.
- Data review & validation at multiple levels
- Automatic generation of 5-digit vulnerability code
- Generation of the whole report
- Can be used in any country
In terms of usability:
This web-based tool is designed for data-input as an intuitive, step-wise and simple exercise.
- STEP 1: SECTORAL ANALYSIS - wherein the vulnerability context is defined/ built.
- STEP 2: CLIMATE RISKS & TRENDS - wherein the climate risks & community adaptation to those are chronicled
- STEP 3: SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS - wherein the parameters are selected & the code indicating vulnerability is generated