We are delighted to share with you a booklet titled "You gave me a chance", which covers the work done by WOTR under the 'Chance for girls project' in 344 villages of Maharashtra. The project was done in collaboration with the Germany-based Becker-Cordes Stiftung and the Rotary Clubs of Hagenn-Lenne & Lippetal.
WOTR acknowledges with gratitude your support in spreading the message of sustainability for planet Earth. We would also like to acknowledge the following individuals, groups and organisations who have helped us in our efforts to make this website a true representation of WOTR as it possibly can in the virtual world.
- WOTR would not have come to existence had it not been for the passion, fervour and commitment of its development partners who impact the lives of people at the grassroots by ensuring them their basic rights to survival, participation, protection and development.
- The Audio-Visual Team, Volunteers & Interns, and other Team members for the photographs used in the site
- Digital Law & Kenneth for designing the artwork for the background of WOTR Site initially
- Taurean Venture for hosting the WOTR Servers.
- Axis Bank, for making available their payment gateway to WOTR.
- CCAvenue for providing their services for the payment/donations portal.
- Pagelines Framework for their user-friendly framework and theme software on which the site is based.
- The different portals and vortals that have provided coverage and linked WOTR’s activities and stories, displaying WOTR banners and buttons, text links, blog space on their site, thereby supporting WOTR in its mission.
- Individuals and organisations that have contributed to WOTR or purchased products online using the payment gateway, thereby saving WOTR much-needed resources.
- WOTR Teams from the Regional Resource Centers, WOTR Trainings Team, and the WOTR Project Team at the ground who have provided their invaluable support by contributing ground-level information, news, and stories which provides the Content, the backbone of the Site.
- Local communities for contributing their stories to WOTR which we have used across the WOTR site.
- A special thanks to Ajay Shelke, Vandana Salvi, Harshal Khade, Aditi Deodhar, and many others for tirelessly scrutinizing, updating and modifying content, testing the website during its development phase.
- Radha Kunke for her support in designing and developing the WOTR site and its contents along with the Communications Unit.
- Last but not the least, Crispino Lobo, Managing Trustee, WOTR, without whose drive, diligence, rigor and attention to detail, the Site would not have come into being.